We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dynamic Broadband & Air-Con rental in Nerja

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
673 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Dynamic Broadband & Air-Con rental in Nerja

We're staying at a rental property in Nerja in a few weeks which has wifi through Dynamic Broadband on a weekly subscription basis. I was wondering if anyone knows what the weekly subscription price is, and whether this is subject to a data allowance?

Would appreciate any info thanks.

Oh, and the weather's forecasting 36 degrees for the first week (16th June) so wondered if there is a portable air-con rental service available anywhere, just in case?

Thanks

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dynamic Broadband & Air-Con rental in Nerja

Re the BB I would speak to whomever you hired the apartment from, they are bound to know.

As for rental for Air con etc, this should help: www.holidaynerja.co.uk/Nerja_air_con_hire.htm

However, 36 degrees is highly unusual for Nerja and for anywhere in June tbh, that may be the temperature in the sun. Also, you cannot predict the weather or the temperature that far in advance - it can change very quickly, but at least you have the info should you need it.

Usual temps for that time of year are around 27 degrees!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
673 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dynamic Broadband & Air-Con rental in Nerja

Thanks for the aircon link MKB

I was living in a caravan near the Tabernas Desert in the summer of 2003 so I know it can easily get to temperatures exceeding 40 degrees in the shade. Wish we'd had electricity then, so we could've at least plugged a fan in! lol

Accuweather, as its name suggests, is usually pretty accurate I've found, and I always keep an eye on it for the weather wherever we travel. Past trips abroad have even been correct when there's suggestion of thunderstorms a week in advance!

accuweather.com/en/…

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,537 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dynamic Broadband & Air-Con rental in Nerja

www.nerjasolutions.com/dynamic_broadband.html

4. Re: Dynamic Broadband & Air-Con rental in Nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:17