We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Kaisaras.

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Kaisaras.

Hello tripadvisor friends, we are due to stay in the Villa Kaisaras on calle Rodriguez in two weeks time, and have noticed that on google maps the house on the corner of the street has been knocked down and a lot of building work is going on. I was just wondering if anyone had passed that way recently and could inform me whether or not the building work has finished, as it is right behind our Villa, and I dont fancy listening to building work all throughout our holiday. The holiday is an anniversary present to my husband and I, we will also be with family. If anyone could shed a bit of light on the subject I would be very grateful, we love Nerja and would hate to think this may spoil our holiday.Many thanks in advance,

Yours Mackem123.

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
870 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Kaisaras.

Hi Mackems, the building work on the house is finished so you should have no problems.

Enjoy x

Sunderland
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Kaisaras.

Thank you very much for the reply nerjaforme ,much appreciated.

Edited: 07 July 2014, 11:42
3. Re: Villa Kaisaras.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:16