We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

Hi we are thinking about going to Nerja next summer and we are hoping to visit Granada/Alhambra Palace. How long would it take to get there from Nerja also are there local tour operators that offer this as a day trip that we could book this with. Any advice on this area would be very welcome as this is our first visit to Nerja and we like to visit local places if possible using local transport also walks around the area would be most helpful as we like to get out and about thanks in advance .

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

hi there

there are lots of posts on this subject just type granada into the search box above all the info you need is there.

jamie tours do trips as do others never used them for such but good taxi firm

you can do it by local bus times etc all in search forum

tony allen has published walks look here soltalk.com/Features/…20Archive.htm

also john keogh from frigiliana does excellent guided walks

www.google.co.uk/url…

have a look at previous posts and come back if you need more help

UK
Level Contributor
826 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

We made our own way to the Alhambra last year and had a really lovely day.

Go to page 27 on the main Nerja forum page and near the bottom you will find " Organised tour of Granada"

Hopefully my message on that page will tell you all you need to know. It was easier than we ever expected it to be.

Since then, however, I have read that you have to print your tickets at the Alhambra.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

UK
Level Contributor
826 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

I have just noticed that I have two posts on that page. It is the second one that I'd like you to read. Hope it helps.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

Post # 8 in this thread: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g315917-i5571-k6…

Hope that's of some assistance LynB.

UK
Level Contributor
826 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

Thanks FlamencoCDS,

I have never learned how to do that!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

Thank you every one for all the very useful info will have a look through all this very helpful advise much appreciated

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

we booked with the hotel, morning in palace, afternoon free in granada.....very good allround for 79euros

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

If you drive from Nerja to Granada, there is good news. The A-7 Autovia has now been extended to finally connect directly to the Granada Autovia - no more having to get off and deture through Solabreña vía the N-340 coastal road, saving about 15 minutes! The latest extension was opened the end of June, 2014.

9. Re: Nerja to Granada Alhambra Palace Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Nerja