We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYE Meal in Nerja

London, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
NYE Meal in Nerja

Hi, weve booked to go back to nerja for new year, we dont actually arrive until 31st so looking for advice on booking a resturant, do they take bookings ? And where have people eaten and how much are we looking at rougly, only place we have been advised on is pepe messa, any help advice grateful :-)

Helen

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NYE Meal in Nerja

Interesting thread here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g315917-i5571-k603…

Might we worth sending Steve A a message and see where they ended up etc....

A few contrasting opinions but I do know that things are done differently in Spain for NYE, however, if it's an ex pat kinda place you're looking for then you should be fine, but other than that then definitely book in advance.

No reason why you can't find a handle of places you'd like to eat and then send them an email before hand to ascertain their plans ;-)

Scotland
Level Contributor
356 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NYE Meal in Nerja

As mentioned on thread posted above by Flamenco, Taste of India on Calle Carabeo is open and charges normal prices. I have family who live in Nerja and they go every year, then head along to join the party on The Balcon. Happy to say I'll be joining them this year! I spent last New Year in Marbella and our meal on NYE cost 75 euro's PP, was worth the money though!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NYE Meal in Nerja

I have also had a very reasonable meal at Little Italy ,they charged their normal prices with no increase for New Years Eve. However,,we did book in advance.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NYE Meal in Nerja

Check out Bakers Bar on the Burriana. Tony Baker will post his NYE plans in September. Can not recommend this place highly enough.

London, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NYE Meal in Nerja

Thanks for all suggestions, weve booked into taste of india :-)

6. Re: NYE Meal in Nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations