We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

we are going to need a mini bus to malaga airport from marinas hotel when we are due to come home in september.there are six off us.does anybody no a reliable taxi firm and what the cost might be.regards shellyb

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

I think you'll be looking at about €90 one way for a mini bus - can't give you any recommendations though as I've always had friends pick me up, sorry :(

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

In Nerja near the Balcon de Europa you will see a few travel agents with signs outside who will book you a minibus to the airport. There is also a tourist office close by there.

There is a regular bus service which runs from the Marinas Hotel to the Torrecilla beach, which is a short walk along the coast to the Balcon.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

Try manolo from nexotransfers he is about the most reliable man you can get a nd speaks perfect English I imagine around 100e would be the cost

uk
Level Contributor
422 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

We have used Jaime tours for years and have always had great service and they have never let us down..

norfolk
Level Contributor
428 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

we have used Jaime tours for the last 7 years.absolutely reliable,reasonably priced.taxi 64 euros,minibus 99 I believe but check first if you decide to use them.we always book by e-mail:

info@jaimetours.es

london
Level Contributor
405 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

I'm sure the hotel would be happy to book one for you. That's what I do for my return journey to the airport.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

we used Resorthoppa in May, although we got a dedicated taxi they undertake any passenger load number.

We had a family crisis and had to abandon our nerja stay at 4am in the morning, one phone call and they pulled out all the stops and had us back in malaga by 8am at no extra charge.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

Thank you all for replying so quick. my parents will feel better now,that i can sort it out for us all.My sister lives in nerja and i dont want her to do two trips to the airport,so i want to book it then my sister can relax and not worry.regards shellyb : ))

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

Probably looking at 90 euros, Nexotransfers very reliable and also Lesaggro.

10. Re: reliable taxi firm from nerja to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 05:17