We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Tenerife

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Tenerife

Hi

Myself and family are off to the above hotel in July 09. We have booked a Junior suite. Can anyone advise are all the junior suites sea facing?

My biggest fear is the lack of sunbeds and umbrellas as I have a wee blondie who burns very easily.I am a bit concerned to hear the Adeje is more child friendly, as I am hoping my kids meet other kids, and also have the time of their lives as they like to play most sports.

Can anyone advise which hotel the football is in and also is there shuffleboard?

Any advice most welcome!

England
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Have you booked the Tenerife or the adeje? If you are at the Tenerife it is all junior suites so not all are sea facing but if you are at the adeje the junior suites are in block 7 which faces the sea & infinity pool.

You do have do go out around 8am to guarantee an umberella but to be fair in our experience most people will give you their umberella if you have small children as a lot of people tend to reserve them & not use them.

You can use both hotels so even if you stay at one but prefer the other pool area thats fine.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Just to tweak the previous reply - in the Adeje there are also junioe suites in block 9 which face the side of the hotel and are right over the dining room.

Scotland
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Many Thanks for your reply and help..we are booked for the Tenerife in a junior suite. have you been to the Tenerife before?

4. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 05:23