We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe - Even more questions

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe - Even more questions

Hi,

As everyone has been so helpful on here I have a few more questions to ask! Soooo looking forward to our holiday now and starting to think of things that we might need to pack. SO! At breakfast do they have peanut butter (that's from my little boy)! And also do they have Marmite??? In the fridge in the room is there an ice box in it (we were going to bring out freezy packs)?? Or anywhere to get ice at night/day. Also how does the whole water thing work - I guess you get 1 bottle in the room? Is it a big bottle and can you get more than 1? My son only really likes water and on holiday he drinks loads so wouldn't want to run out. Do you help yourself to bottles at the pool bar or is it in jugs???

Thanks AGAIN!!!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe - Even more questions

No marmite - as a member of the 'I love marmite club' a big disappointment!! Can't recall peanut butter - best take your own supplies!

No ice box in fridge, and doubt there will be one available for your use.

Water - a couple of small bottles will be in the fridge when you arrive, but the drinks man comes every day to refill - if you can catch him just ask for extra and they'll give you what you want - we ended up with a fridge full of the stuff! If you don't see him try writing a note to leave on the fridge door - most of the staff read English but you could google a translation for 'could you leave extra water please?' before you go to make sure (make sure you put 'agua sin gas' which is still water rather than 'agua con gas' which is sparkling.) If all else fails go to the shop in Playa Paraiso and buy a bottle.

Water in the pool bar is from a dispenser so take down a plastic bottle from your room to fill up.

Mentioned in this post
Playa Paraiso
Playa Paraiso
Tenerife, Spain
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe - Even more questions

Thanks for your answers - will be packing squeezy marmite and nutter butter then! I saw on another thread you are off on hols soon, hope you have a lovely time and thanks again for answering x

3. Re: Bahia Principe - Even more questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2009, 05:50