We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

Warrington
6 posts
Save Topic
Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

Hi all, we went to the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje last year in December. We loved it and want to return about the same time.

However, I've looked on loads of Travel websites and I can't find availability, I can't even find any on the Bahia Principe, Does anyone know why? Has it shut down?

Please help!

Andy

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,271 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

what date do you want to go for and how long?

Warrington
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

The 4th of December for a week. Flying from Manchester or Liverpool. Preferably Manchester.

3. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2010, 19:16
Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

sorry, but thomas cook came up with availability just now...

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
410 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

Glad you got sorted.

Warrington
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

Will have a look on Thomas cook in a min.

Looked on tenerife sunshine website an it just looks like villas?is this not so?

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

tenerife sunshine has lots of local contacts...if you email them with your requirements they will be able to sort something out for you...one of the advantages of being on the spot so to speak

Warrington
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

The thomas cook website has rubbish flight times from Manchester, We would land at 1945, That's pretty much the whole day gone. Last time we landed about 1300. If I try to search for the hotel on it's own then it won't find it.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

Last year Cosmos did not feature the BPCA until later in the year. Their flight times are usually fab - 7.30am outbound 12.30 inbound.

Warrington
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Can't book Bahia Principe Costa Adeje! Help!!

I might just wait for a couple of months then. We booked it around October last year.

Cheers.