We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

Aberdeen, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

We are a party of 17, made up of 4 families who all booked seperately. We are a bit worried that we could be allocated rooms miles away from each other as the complex is rather large. We have talked about asking the rooms to be close but then have the other problem of not really wanting to be right next door (if you see what I mean)....... In your experience of the complex, how far apart could we be?? 3 familes have 2 rooms each and 1 family has booked a junior suite.

Thanks

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

From one extreme to the other - if the junior suite was in block 9 nearest to the main hotel and the rooms were down the bottom end near the infinity pool, about a 5 minute brisk walk up/down the slope.

Aberdeen, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

Thanks for your reply.........my mistake though.......we are staying in the Bahia Pricnipe Cost Adeje NOT Tenerife.

Would that be the same distance do you think?

Sorry

Jackie

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,835 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

???? Costa Adeje is an Area of Tenerife ,and this is the Tenerife section ........not being funny

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

It was my mistake too - my answer was about the Adeje, not the Tenerifr! So my snswer still stands. If you hsd neen at the Tenerife the distance would not be so large.

Aberdeen, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

Thanks very much for your replies

Off there tomorrow so will find out for myself soon !! Can't wait !!

Jackie

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,835 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

OOH HECK !!! havent you heard ?? only joking ,Have a really brilliant time

glas scotland
Level Contributor
870 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

just back, you wont be that far apart in any of the blocks, because the hotel is built on a slope, the 4th floor conects all the blocks, so if you ask to be as close as poss on the 4th floor it should be ok, i have a plan if you pm me with your email address i will scan it and send it to you.

8. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife - how far apart could rooms be??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2011, 06:30