We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trips from Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel....

Sweden
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
day trips from Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel....

we are wondering what is th best day or half day trips (with no rent car) we can do with a 2 year old child?

thanks in advance

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trips from Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel....

Hi

I asked this too a while ago and got a few good ideas:

There's a Monkey Park in Playa de las americas which looks great for children - we're going with our 19 month twins so were looking for stuff for similar age groups. Also a big play place too in Americas - the hotel runs a minibus to the centre everyday so we were planning on using that.

I'll see if i can find my original thread & post the link so you can see in detail what people recommended!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trips from Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel....

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g315919-i6556-k4…

Sweden
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day trips from Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel....

Thanks

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day trips from Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel....

Hi

Loro Parque is fantastic but if you decide to do it check that the coach will go on the motorway and NOT on the scenic route through the mountains - that route is absolutely gorgeous but takes a long time and can make children feel very sick.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: day trips from Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel....

check out www.tenerifesunshine.com for a full list of activities that pick up from the Bahia Principe

6. Re: day trips from Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2012, 05:20