We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Going to Bahia Principe in early Sep. Am hiring a car from Auto Reisen from Airport (used them in Lanzarote last year, and they are good). Is it a straight forward drive from the Airport to the hotel? How long does it take? Anybody done similar?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Haven't hired a car here, but the trip to the hotel should take you 20 - 30 mins. The motorway is straightforward, then just a couple of odd junctions to deal with.

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Thanks for the reply. The odd junctions certainly look 'odd'! Has anybody had experience of driving to the hotel? I have tried to get a route via Google Maps and the result seems to be a magical mystery tour to say the least.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Hi neighbour ....Have you tried the google street maps ? fill in the get directions part , and your route will be shown , and also written instructions .....then get hold of that little orange man and take him to the parts of the route that you have doubts about ,and see for your self virtually as if you were there !

good luck

Sylla

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Salutations neighbour,

Did as you suggested and 'hey presto' - it works. Why i didn't think of that before I don't know. Still think it's a quirky way to get there, but am now more confident of the route. Looking forward to my hols now.

TT

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Well done buddy ! you should be OK now ! when Iv'e got nothing better to do I go miles with "orange man " LOL ! right up into the mountains ! ;-))

Sylla

http://www.ospreys.org.uk/webcam/

6. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 02:15