We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant from Adeje to La Caleta

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
209 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant from Adeje to La Caleta

Hallo, who knows some fast- food-style (or cheap) restaurant walking from Playa del Duque to La Caleta? Thank you.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant from Adeje to La Caleta

It is a bit of an oxymoron - cheap and El Duque/La Caleta - you may find some fast food outlets but they certainly won´t be cheap. You are better walking in the opposite direction from El Duque towards Fañabe and you will find plenty to suit all tastes from burgers, toasties to 3 course set meals for around €10

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
209 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant from Adeje to La Caleta

Thank you, I know the route is not the cheapest one but since on one day I'll have a walk to La Caleta and I don't want to waste much time seated in a restaurant I'm trying to understand if there is a quick lunch option...

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant from Adeje to La Caleta

Hi

The walk is only 30 - 45 minutes!

As said there are actually no eating places on the beach walk until you get to La Caleta itself.

There is a small "chic" bar / cafe just as you leave next to La Torre del Mirador reataurant which is quite ok - can't recall it's name, but probably a bit early on your walk!

But a nice walk!

Jim

Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
477 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant from Adeje to La Caleta

I don't know if Touringscot is talking about the same one but as you leave the 'posh' restaurants along the beachfront at Del Duque. There is a bar/cafe set back (part of a hotel). It's pretty reasonable and you could probably take something snacky away from there to eat on your walk.

Alternatively the Spar? supermarket at the beginning of the beach area does good takeaway sandwiches.

Hope this helps.

If it was me I'd reward myself with tapas at La Caleta. Try the last restaurant before the benches. It usually just has a menu on a chalkboard. Seems to be more reasonable in price than the others.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
209 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant from Adeje to La Caleta

Thank you!

6. Re: Restaurant from Adeje to La Caleta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 07:18