We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi

Ireland
Level Contributor
600 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
taxi

We go to the Santa Maria on the 15th Dec. I was wondering would it be as much as 30 Euro? I remember the last time I was in Tenerife it was 20 Euro. Those were the days.LOL

Was also wondering if there was any water to drink at the evening meal if anyone has been half board at the Santa Maria. I know it is much better to eat out but I have gotten tired of the hassle from the PR's.

Thanks

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,146 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi

Just had a look at the map for your hotel and judging by the price i paid to go to the hotel i stayed in last year i would say 30 euros possibly a tad more !

Have a look at this site it will possibly help www.tenerifetransfer.com

Tenerife Taxis on line .

The majority of hotels dont supply any form of drinks not even water for evening meals,and its often more expensive than a beer (?) . Though you should get tea/coffee and possibly fruit juices for breakfast

Ireland
Level Contributor
600 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi

thanks for your reply.

North East England...
Level Contributor
748 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi

Hi,

Should you wish to pre-book your taxi....check out suntransfers.com. 22euro one way to torviscas. They have been recommended by a few on the forums, I've booked them for next tuesday.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,994 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi

Taxi for 4 from airport to palm beach was 22 euros we just gave 25.

Ireland
Level Contributor
600 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi

that sounds better than 30 Euro thganks for that

6. Re: taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 07:16