We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgraded wristbands Bahia principe Tenerife

todmorden
Level Contributor
137 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Upgraded wristbands Bahia principe Tenerife

I believe you can purchase upgraded wristbands at the Bahia principe Tenerife which allow you to have international branded drinks and drink for free at the sports bar, does anyone know how much they cost? We are staying for 2weeks and think my hubby would prefer one of these!!!

Thanks

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgraded wristbands Bahia principe Tenerife

Can you go all inclusive at this hotel? X

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
689 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upgraded wristbands Bahia principe Tenerife

Please don,t think that I am knocking your choice of hotel as we have stayed there and just loved it BUT I think the drinks upgrade would be a waste of money, the reason I am saying this is because after a few days you will probably start to get a bit stir crazy and want to get away for a while unless you like solitude and in any case if you want quality brands I,m sure you just pay the difference, I think my wife was charged 1.20 euro for Havana club 7 Yrs so why bother after a few he won,t know the difference anyway ,hope you enjoy your break and try and visit the new beach at Callao Salvaje

P.S it is all inclusive and one of the best

Edited: 04 January 2012, 16:10
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upgraded wristbands Bahia principe Tenerife

As far as I know you can't buy them - you 'earn' them by staying there 10 times or more. We're going for visit 7 later in the year so still have some time to go.

I would say though that most of the local spirits, although a little harsh, are perfectly palatable with the help of a mixer.

4. Re: Upgraded wristbands Bahia principe Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2013, 10:25