We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

Glasgow
Level Contributor
12 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

Hi,

My husband & I are hoping to go to this hotel late May/early June this year.

Was wondering if previous guests could answer some questions :-

1) Will hubby have to wear long trousers in all the restaurants or just al carte ?

2) What time does the AI last til ? We enjoy having a leisurely dinner so dont tend to head to the bar until 10pm. Therefore a bit concerned if the bars close at 11pm

3) Is it worth upgrading to a junior suite - do these simply have a lounge area ?

Any other advise gratefully accepted

Paula

glas scotland
Level Contributor
870 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

Hiya we were in the Adeje, so can only comment on their rooms, been twice and just had standard rooms, pool view is recommended, we ask for a high floor in building 3 or 4, good view and there is carpet in the hall ( less noise ).

i think the standard rooms are fine, my sisterhad a jubior suit in the Tenerife and liked it.

Long trousers are requires, i dont drink so cant help with the last orders AI,

is you pm me your email address i will send you a map of the hotel, helps you to understand it a bit better.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

Hi

Like scotstraveler I've only stayed in the Adeje side. Long trousers are requird in the evening in the restaurants - people are often turned away to change.

I think the bars in the hotels themselves close at 11pm (Sloanie may be able to confirm this) but you can still get chargeable drinks in the central area.

Junior suite - we always get one as we like to sunbath on the balcony - they are usually bigger in the suites. Depends really on how much time you spend in the room.

Let me know if you want anu further info.

England
Level Contributor
222 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

When we were last there in October the bar was closing at 11.30pm however if you asked the bar staff were happy to give you a bottle of wine to either stay in the bar or take back to your balcony. Alternatively you just need to order several drinks at 11.30 as many people stay in the bar long after they stop serving drinks!

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

hi was just reading your message on the forum we have booked for the adeje hotel bahia prinipe please could you send me a map i keep reading that you can get lost wou most obliged thanks carole

Edited: 22 February 2012, 20:05
London, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

The map, is it the one on the hotel's website or a different one please?

Also someone recommended Buildng 3 or 4, is that quite close to the reception and restaurants and pools etc?

scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

Hi, I'm looking at booking this hotel for end f may with my two children (6+4)

1. What are the children's facilities like ( play park etc )

2. Im booking a junior suite through the hotel website, does anyone know if the junior suites are the ones with the larger that I see on the website.

Some appear to have really large balcony's

3. des anyone have the email address of the hotel.

Thank you

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
14 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

1234pd:

1) long trousers in all restaurants at night. Jeans will do.

2) Bars close between 11 and 11.30. The cash bars in Pueblo Principe are cheap and obviously have more selection. Think they shut at 1 or 2am.

3) Junior suite is larger and has a sofa. Useful to escape snoring and more comfortable than the rock-hard beds.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
12 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your responses.

Very much looking forward to my holiday !

Thanks again

Paula

Airdrie, Scotland...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

Hi there can anyone send me the email address for customer services in Bahia Principe Tenerife to request room etc

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife/Adeje

mailto:info.tenerife@bahia-principe.com