We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Safes

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Safes

We are going to the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje next week, I am planning on taking my iPad with me as I have just lost my job and need to keep track of things and was wondering if the in room safes are large enough to hold this?

Thanks

Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
23 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Safes

Hi

We took a netbook with us and it fitted in the safe fine.

Enjoy your holiday.

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Safes

Thank you : )

Wolverhampton...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Safes

Sorry to hijack this thread, but you answered my first question (thanks) already, my second question is:

Does anyone know what connectors the in room TV's have at the Bahia Principe, are they RCA or HDMI?

I want to hook my iPad up to the TV and watch a film in the evening, maybe...

Happy holidays!

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Safes

From memory the tellys are quite small so sitting with the iPad on the bed might be a better option.

Pity they didn't have LCD sets as in the hotel I was in last Xmas, we had a memory stick full of stuff to watch.

5. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Safes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 01:16