We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principle Costa Adeje

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
345 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principle Costa Adeje

Hi – if you have stayed at the hotel please could you tell me the following;

1.) How much is safe to hire for a week

2.) Which are the best a la carte restaurants to book

3.) How often buses run to Costa Adeje or Las Americas, either the hotels bus or the public bus. Also what is the cost

4.) Is there free wifi at the hotel or if it costs how much is it please?

5.) How long does it take to walk to the nearest resort and is there much there – a nice bar?

Many thanks

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principle Costa Adeje

These questions have been asked and answered loads of times before - have you checked through the forums?

1. Safes somewhere rounf 10 euros a week, non refundable. Not sure of the exact amount.

2. Depends what sort of food you like!

3. Free bus once a day to PDLA. Local buses regular - a couple an hour? Cabs cost about 15 euros each was to Puerto Colon.

4. No free wifi. About 10 euros a day. PAYG computers in the downstairs lobby.

5. Oh dear - you didn't check the forums before you booked did you? Nearest 'resort' is Playa Paraiso, about 15-20 minutes walk down steps, across a shingle stretch of rocky sand, up the other side. No nice bars, just hotels, more hotels and a shop or two.

I do hope you're not going to be disappointed.

Manchester
Level Contributor
345 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principle Costa Adeje

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I read the reviews before booking and I am well aware that the hotel is isolated which is fine we just want a quiet week away. I had heard there was a small resort in walking distance and thought this might be a nice pre-dinner walk some night and for a bit of a change.

Thank you again for the information above which is most helpful.

Level Contributor
2 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principle Costa Adeje

Hi! The safe is 2.60 euros per day with a 10euro deposit you get back (as long as you dont lose the key!). The WiFi is pricey in the hotel. Tip from me, Go to the Sports Bar in the peublo principe, its not part of your all inclusive package, but for the price of a pint you can get free access to their WiFi whlst you're there. They change the pass code everyday though. No bars in walking distance, but the sports bar gives a bit of a break, it gets busy when theres a footy match on.

Göteborg
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principle Costa Adeje

Does anyone know if there is wired internet access in the rooms? RJ45 connection?

5. Re: Bahia Principle Costa Adeje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 07:18