We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Colon Guanahani Hotel

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Colon Guanahani Hotel

My mum (81) and I will be staying ay the Colon Guanahani for the 1st week of November.

On our arrival day I think we will just eat at the hotel as mum may be quite tired. I will e mail the hotel about this before we go.

For the rest of the time I would like to try some of the local restaurants which within a few minutes (non-hilly) walk of the hotel. While I gather that there are probably quite a few handy ones, I was wondering if anyone had any personal favourites. Mid-range price up to maybe 20 euros for a main course. (Going by prices in Rome which may of course be more expensive than Tenerife!)Most types of food are fine for us (maybe not Indian), but we want something other than fish and chips or steak and kidney pie.

Thanks for any suggestions.

1. Re: Restaurants near Colon Guanahani Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 06:19