We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

primark

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
primark

please can anyone tell me where primark is in tenerife

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: primark

It's in Santa Cruz in the North .

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: primark

ok thank you not sure if thats anywhere near us then ?

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: primark

we are in costa adeja

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: primark

No it's quite a bit away ,at least an hours drive ,but I did see bus tours to it advertised ,not sure who with though.

Edited: 17 April 2014, 17:49
Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: primark

thank you will find out when we get there thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,241 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: primark

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/

sometimes do trips to primark, you could message them and ask if they've got one going when your in Tenerife.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,925 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: primark

Hi, Santa Cruz is great for Shopping, but I would not go just to Santa Cruz just for Primark. My wife was disappointed. If you do go it is a 5 minute walk from the bus station.

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: primark

I agree with Rickybear that Primark in Santa Cruz is not worth a special trip as they sell the same rubbish as the Primark's in the UK.

You will get better chaep and nasty clothes an Los Cristanos market.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,079 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: primark

We spoke to the woman in the tourist info office when we were there and she said that Primark was not the sort of place that most Spanish like to shop in and said its a mess in there - it had only been open 2 weeks then and there were a few people (mostly English) walking around with Primark bags but its certainly not worth going all that way to shop there! There are far more interesting things to see in Santa Cruz if you have time (we didn't as on a coach trip ) but go to the African Market, that's worth a visit if you want somewhere different to shop.

10. Re: primark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:15