We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family excursions

dudley,uk
Level Contributor
37 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Family excursions

Hi

Does anyone have any ideas for family excursions in Tenerife.I was looking at the Medieval night,Mount teide at night but will def be going to loro parque.

Also are the trips still the same price via a hotel rep or better going elsewhere to book.

Cheers.

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family excursions

Hi

Poss whale/dolphin trip could be a good family trip. Regarding who to go with many of the hotel reps seem to overcharge so take a look at link below as this company shows all the excersions along with prices this way you can take note of anything that you like and compere to the price quoted by the rep at the welcome meeting :0)

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/en/excursions

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

ayrshire
Level Contributor
364 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family excursions

If you are going to Loro then you can get a combined ticket that does Loro and Siam Park.Best water park I've ever been to.The Tower slide is superb......

Mentioned in this post
Siam Park
Siam Park
24,620 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
204 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family excursions

I would not book my trips with the tour reps, they are normally cheaper outside.

I would recommend loro parque we loved it first time so much so we are going again this time. We have done Siam park a few times and it is on par with the American water parks

There is also the jungle park this only 1/2 a day trip. We have also done the whale trip which everyone enjoyed

We did tiede in the day and it was quite cold so I would imagine you need to wrap up of a night but it is stunning and so worth a visit

Hope this helps

Mentioned in this post
Siam Park
Siam Park
24,620 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
west midlands
Level Contributor
51 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family excursions

hi try the water buggies in Puerto colon harbour great family fun the buggies seat 3 so a family ov six only need to hire 2 you can go right out to the fish farms where you have great chance off seeing dolphins.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Puerto Palace
Hotel Puerto Palace
877 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
5. Re: Family excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 07:16