We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Kirkby Lonsdale

Leyland, Lancashire
Level Contributor
10 posts
190 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation in Kirkby Lonsdale

Hi, could anyone offer us accomodation in Kirkby Lonsdale for Saturday the 6th December, 2014.

We are looking for a twin room just for the one night. Would really appreciate it if somebody out there could help. Thanks.

Ruskin's View
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Lookouts
Devil's Bridge
Bridges, Historic Walking Areas, Scenic Walking Areas
St Mary's Church
Churches & Cathedrals
4 replies to this topic
Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
8,906 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Kirkby Lonsdale

There are a number of hotels/B&Bs in Kirkby Lonsdale. Have you tried contacting them? Generally that is the way round these things happen rather than them contacting you.

Have you looked at the reviews for the area to give yourself an idea of what might suit your budget/requirements? I stayed at the Pheasant Inn last year, which was a pleasant place.

Leyland, Lancashire
Level Contributor
10 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in Kirkby Lonsdale

Thanks for the reply I have tried contacting several of the accommodations available In Kirkby but unfortunately no body wants to let us stay for one night on a weekend we come every year for the Christmas fair but the accommodation we normally use cannot accommodate us next year due to family commitments I just thought I may get some help but thanks again for taking the time to reply much apreciated

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
942 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation in Kirkby Lonsdale

Will you have a car? Look at maybe staying outside Kirby at somewhere like Whoop Hall on the A65 (or the Pheasant at Casterton which has already been mentioned) or in a village along the Lune valley only a short drive away and might offer single night stays over the weekend? One problem you might have is that you are booking quite a way in advance and so some places will be reluctant to sell a room for one night over a weekend when they might be able to get bookings for the whole weekend.

London, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation in Kirkby Lonsdale

'The castle' in nearby Hornby is lovely. Just spent a pleasant few days there; there were guests who were there for only one night.

Reply to: Accomodation in Kirkby Lonsdale
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kirkby Lonsdale
More Kirkby Lonsdale Topics