We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Sydney
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation

Hi,

I am looking for accommodation in Kings Lynn for 1 person for about 8 nights in late July/August 2014. I will have no car.

I require a fairly central apartment or B&B.

Any suggestions ? I have seen poor reviews for the various MJB apartments in Kings Lynn.

Regards

Gary

Sydney Australia

4 replies to this topic
Dingle, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
12,763 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation

You do not give any idea of your budget, but if being central is a main concern, look at The Globe in the market place. Be aware that many of the hotels that pop up on TA and other sites as being in King;s Lynn are actually nowhere near Kings Lynn but out in rural Norfolk and you would need a car to get to them.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,687 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation

I'd agree The Globe, if that's the Wetherspoons Pub/Hotel is central, West Lynn is just over the river accessible by ferry or bus and may have something. The bus service towards Hunstanton depending on season can run up to 3-4 times an hour if that helps.

Loughton, United...
Level Contributor
6,659 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation

I've stayed in the Globe and recommend it. Its only disadvantage was poor/dear parking, but that won't trouble you.

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation

The Bank House hotel is your best bet, as very central to town centre (10 min walk from trains) very nice location by river, with some rooms having great river views. The food in the restaurant is always fantastic, and staff very friendly. Room rates for single occupancy are about £80-90 but they might do a discount as you want 8 nights. Good Luck

Reply to: Accommodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about King's Lynn