We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby and buggy friendly

Which North Berwick hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Baby and buggy friendly

I am on the verge of booking an overnight at the marine Macdonald for my husbands birthday. Are there plenty of baby and buggy friendly places we can go for coffee/lunch/dinner in North Berwick? Anywhere we should avoid? We might just dine at the hotel, any idea if the restaurants there are ok for babies? Our wee one will only be 12 weeks old!

2 replies to this topic
Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby and buggy friendly

Hi and well done you for being proactive and getting your life back after baby! I haven't seen the bedrooms but the public areas in the Marine are fantastic. I was recently at a large family gathering there and the staff were lovely, the food was great and the whole experience felt very luxurious. Do try to make time for yourself to visit the spa too.

My favourite place in NB for lunch/ coffee is the Orangery gallery and cafe- lovely gift shop and great cakes/ soup/ sandwiches tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g315944-… . It isn't that big though so not a lot of space for a buggy but they seem very friendly and I'm sure they would accommodate you.

I'm usually just in NB for the day so can't advise on evening places to eat I'm afraid.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby and buggy friendly

Thanks! Did u reply to my other thread too? Not booked yet, might get to it tomorrow! Yes we still want to have a life, baby just has to come everywhere with us!

Reply to: Baby and buggy friendly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted