We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Padstow Map

Which Padstow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derby
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Padstow Map

Hi all,

I'd like to get hold of a map of Padstow in order to plan my trip in a couple of months. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a decent map please?

Thanks,

BB

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Padstow Map

www.aboutbritain.com/maps/padstow-map.asp

try this

Derby
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Padstow Map

Hi, thanks. I was really after something that might show coastal walks etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? (excuse the pun!)

Thanks,

BB

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Padstow Map

Have a look at the websites for the Saints Way and the Camel Trail, they are the two most popular walks, although there are lots more. There are also books on walking in Cornwall, not specific to Padstow, but you might find something in those.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
915 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Padstow Map

I don't know where you can get hold of the kind of map you're looking for but might be able to help you with walks around the Padstow area - if that's what you're looking for?

The Camel trail ends (or starts?) in Padstow and is very popular, especially with cyclists as you would really need to be a very keen walker to do much of it - as you would the Saints Way.

There are however excellent and easy coastal walks to be had from Padstow (face the estuary and turn left up along the headland) or cross to Rock by the foot ferry and turn left towards Daymer Bay and Polzeath. Let me know if you'd like any more specific info.

Port Pirie...
Level Contributor
52 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Padstow Map

Where are you staying brownbum?

Im planning to stay here in Jan 2010 so Im up for hotel recommendations

Gary

Derby
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Padstow Map

Hi - thanks sammysgranny - those walks sound good - I woner if you have a web link you could send me with the details of the walks you mentioned?

We're staying at 2 guest houses (as we couldn't get in at Coswarth House for all 3 nights). We're staying at Woodlands for the first night and them Coswarth House for the next 2 nights. I booked them based on reviews and pics on here but they do get booked up early!

BB

7. Re: Padstow Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Padstow
Recent Conversations