We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornwall pub accommodation.

Which Padstow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
35 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Cornwall pub accommodation.

Thinking of going to Cornwall for a 3 day break around mid Sept.Can anyone recommend a decent pub on the coast with rooms that is within a 30-40min drive of Padstow please?

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
741 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cornwall pub accommodation.

The Cornishman or Wootons Country Hotel in Tintagel are both nice places with great views.

Given the distance from Padstow you give as 30-40 mins you actually have a massive choice and of course there is Padstow itself which has plenty of pubs with accommodation and is a great place for a pub crawl!

Good time to come down here mid Sept as it is getting quieter then and the kids will be back at school.

London
Level Contributor
35 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cornwall pub accommodation.

Thanks for your advice,much appreciated.Ended up going against my original criteria and booking 4 nights at Bay retreat village St Merryn.

TWICKENHAM
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cornwall pub accommodation.

...and what was the Bay Retreat Villas, St Merryn, like, please?

London
Level Contributor
35 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cornwall pub accommodation.

I have to say it was excellent.It was spotlessly clean,well equipped and tastefully decorated.Contrary to what I'd read elsewhere sky sports was available on both tv's too.Didn't venture into the clubhouse or try the Indian takeaway.Great location for exploring the seven bays.

London
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cornwall pub accommodation.

Just got back from Bay Retreat Villas and I was pleasantly surprised. After reading some of the reviews I was a little concerned that it wouldn't quite live up to my high expectations but I had absolutely no complaints. Very clean, modern, quiet location and lots of home comforts. Would definitely recommend it. I stayed in one of the dog friendly villas but you it was so clean you would never had known.

6. Re: Cornwall pub accommodation.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Padstow
Recent Conversations