We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

Good morning

I am having difficulty finding a B+B or hotel in Padstow (within walking distance of Rick Stein's Seafood restaurant, that will accept us for one night only, on a Friday. Does anyone have any suggestions or know a venue that will do this? It is the last Friday in September, so out of school holidays.

It is myself and my husband, with a budget of up to £100, ideally with car parking.

Any advice gratefully received.

Many thanks

Katy

Essex
Level Contributor
28,888 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

Try laterooms.com and keep your fingers crossed.

You might well have to be prepared to stay out of Padstow though, and drive in to the restaurant. The harbourside pay & display carpark is right opposite the restaurant.

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

Hi Katy

Had a look on booking.com and can find a room at The Metropole, right where you want to be in Padstow with parking but £155.00. This extra cost might be partly offset though by being where you want to be and not having to drive in and pay for parking or taxi there and back if staying out of Padstow.

Suzi

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

Many thanks Suzi

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

Thanks Essex wanderer, will do!

Wadebridge, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

Hi, Rick Stein does have accommodation as well as restaurants so perhaps it would be worth asking at the Seafood Restaurant where you have booked your meal.

Alternatively, I suggest you try Padstow Tourist Information Centre at www.padstowlive.com/site/shopping/padstow-tic or telephone 01841-533449, and hopefully they will point you in the right direction.

Essex
Level Contributor
28,888 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

Actually, the padstowlive website that PCL2020 has posted, also has an accommodation search facility that I found very useful, when looking for 'last minute' accommodation in Padstow at the beginning of July.

However, in the end I booked somewhere on laterooms which was not in town. However, I was trying to find 2 rooms, and you need just one, so you may have more luck than I did!

7. Re: One night accommodation Padstow, Friday night in Sept 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Padstow