We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
sheffield
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Pub with sky sports

I hate to think ill be stuck inside watching football on holiday but it's possible I might need to watch te league one playoff final on the 27th may - are there any pubs in padstow that would be showing it?

Cheers in advance

england
Level Contributor
244 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub with sky sports

Hi Henry,

I am not into sports but I seem to remember that The Old Ship Pub has Sky TV. They have it in their guest rooms. Otherwise: The Ship Inn in Wadebridge. But: Why would you NEED to watch it?

Elfin

sheffield
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub with sky sports

Cheers Elfin - I'm happy to drive somewhere too I guess (although if we lose I might need to drown my sorrows)

Why do I NEED to watch it? We could get promoted!

Edited: 17 April 2012, 09:30
Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub with sky sports

Henry- pretty sure the Old Ship does have Sky Sports.It is one street back from the harbour and does very good pub food,along with real ales

To be sure Id Googe them and then ring to make sure.

Cambridge
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pub with sky sports

I think the Old Custom House might have it too.

sheffield
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pub with sky sports

cheers guys - I'm hoping that they might win on Saturday and go up so I can go crabbing instead

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pub with sky sports

Henry- just back from a week in Padstow. The Old Ship Inn will definitely have the play off game.

There is a Czech bar man who loves the footie.

The Old Custom House will have it as well.

Enjoy.

7. Re: Pub with sky sports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:41
Get answers to your questions about Padstow