We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My review has been deleted....

Which Padstow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
1 post
Save Topic
My review has been deleted....

Hi there,

I'm requesting information as to why my review of Trevorick Farm in Padstow has been deleted from the site...

Can you assist please?

Catherine

Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,522 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My review has been deleted....

I doubt any contributors to the forums could help you with this BUT you could try sending an email to Tripadvisor support:

support@tripadvisor.com

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My review has been deleted....

Forum contributors can indeed help with this type of question...you just need to ask in the Support Forum rather than a destination forum.

You can find the Support Forum from the list that appears when you click on Forums above Ask A Question, or by using this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAd…

But basically the answer is you need to use the form in the Help Centre which you can access at the bottom of any page, or via this link:

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

From the dropdown menus, select Status of my review > Not Listed and complete the required information.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,545 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My review has been deleted....

The main reasons why a review is deleted from the site is either you did not respond to a verification email, the review violated guidelines, or the establishment has had a change of ownership.

The correct way to ask TA about this is to go to this link in the helpcentre

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

choose "status of my review" and then "not listed.

It may take a while for them to get back to you, but that is the surest way to contact TA.

edit:Do you mean Trevornick Holiday Park by any chance? I can't seem to find a listing for Trevorick Farm

Edited: 26 February 2013, 21:25
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,545 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My review has been deleted....

sorry, can't edit again, it's Trevorrick Farm.

5. Re: My review has been deleted....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Padstow
Recent Conversations