We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

london to harwich

Hamilton, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
london to harwich

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were 2 couples from Canada leaving for a 2 week cruise out of Harwich England.We were looking for transportaion that would be stress free and not have to change trains, taxis etc.

We used Michael Felgate [a2btaxisharwich@yahoo.com] he owns a2btaxi harwich, I can not say enough about his services! When picked up up from Heathrow he had our names ( also i had e-mailed a picture of the 4 of us) and he was standing there with or picture on his i-pad and he found us as soon as we walked through from our flight.It was so nice! He carried our luggage to the car close by and brought us to our hotel in London and charged 79pounds for that, then he stayed over in London and picked us up at our hotel at 10am and brought us to Harwich (he also took us on a little tour around Harwich first) then dropped us off right at ship. He charged us 140pounds. He then picked us up on october 12th and brought us to Heathrow for 145pounds. It was split by 2 couples, so for door to door service it was very reasonable compared to what it would have cost us with ship transfers. He was so friendly, we felt like we were picked up by a friend at the airport.If anyone needs services like this i would not hesitate to use him and i would recommend him highly!

The Redoubt Fort
Speciality Museums
Stena Line
Ferries, Taxis & Shuttles
Halfpenny Pier
Piers & Boardwalks, Architectural Buildings
Essex
Level Contributor
29,146 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: london to harwich

Sounds great!

So...

How much did you pay this paragon in total for all the services rendered?

Not complaining overall, but your post was not entirely clear, so please elucidate, for the true benefit if other TA users...

2. Re: london to harwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 06:22