We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet access in Alnmouth

Cheshire
2 posts
Save Topic
internet access in Alnmouth

Yes very sad I know but I'm going to Alnmouth over Easter and have just realised I am on duty at work. This means that i could have to access my network via an internet connection. My accomodation doesn't have wi-fi any ideas where the nearest internet access is over the easter weekend.

Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet access in Alnmouth

Dont know of any in Alnmouth but there is a wifi zone at The Warkworth House Hotel, Warkworth. Its less than 10 mins drive away from Alnmouth.

Mentioned in this post
Warkworth House Hotel
Warkworth House Hotel
376 Reviews
Warkworth, UK
Cheshire
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: internet access in Alnmouth

thanks a million for this - hope i don't need it.

Alnwick, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: internet access in Alnmouth

You can Also use Wifi at the Red Lion Inn in Alnmouth ask at the bar for the password!

Mentioned in this post
The Red Lion Inn
The Red Lion Inn
850 Reviews
Alnmouth, UK
Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: internet access in Alnmouth

Probably a bit late now but the Hope and Anchor Pub has wi-fi.

http://www.hopeandanchorholidays.co.uk/

Also, Alnmouth is SUPPOSED to be a "BT Openzone" area, although I've tried to log on there a couple of times without succes!

Mentioned in this post
The Hope and Anchor
The Hope and Anchor
431 Reviews
Alnmouth, UK
5. Re: internet access in Alnmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Alnmouth