We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly cottage

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
200 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
Dog friendly cottage

Hi, can anybody recommend a nice dog-friendly cottage in Alnmourh? Enclosed garden and sea view ideally, but not essential. I've been trawling through the cottage websites until I'm crosseyed - annoying thing is, I picked up a brochure for a lovely looking octtage when I was there last year (staying in Warkworth) but have managed to mislay it somewhere :( The cottage I was looking at was down a side alleyway from the main street, next to one of the pubs (sorry can't be any more specific than that) but if that rings a bell with anybody I'd be grateful to know! All other recommendations would be welcomed too please! Thanks.

Bistro 23
££ - £££, Cafe, European, British
The Red Lion Inn
££ - £££, Bar, British, Pub
14 replies to this topic
11. Re: Dog friendly cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 19:35

Barrow-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Dog friendly cottage

The Pinfold, down by the side of the Sun Inn. Try Northumbrian Coast and Country Holidays

Also The Old Stables Alnmouth which we are trying this year.

Level Contributor
2,057 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dog friendly cottage

Know not quite on the coast but Kirkstone. At newton on the moor allows dogs and is an enclosed garden, think it's with Coquet cottages

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Dog friendly cottage

We are staying in Warkworth currently in a lovely place called Wicketkeepers cottage. Dogs welcome, lovely walks around and dog friendly pubs and coffee shop if it’s any help to anyone. Booked through Cottages.com

Edited: 23 April 2018, 19:19
Reply to: Dog friendly cottage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alnmouth