We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Inverness to Rua Reidh

Uusimaa
2 posts
Save Topic
How to get from Inverness to Rua Reidh

Hi, if anybody has any tips on getting from Inverness to Rua Reidh by public transport, I'd be immensely greatful... I know already that there is a bus service to Gairloch and by the look of the timetables on the net it is a working service..? But what about from there? I'd be especially in need of information on taxi prices and taxi services from Gairloch. And if needs to be booked in advance.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,020 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Inverness to Rua Reidh

Hi,

The Rua Reidh Lighthouse site gives directions - they suggest a taxi from Gairloch. Looking at www.yell.com, I can only see 1 company listed - Hy Jack taxi service. Their number is 07733 028477

It's a rural area, so you might be able to hitch-hike part of the way.

Uusimaa
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Inverness to Rua Reidh

Thanks for the advice!

3. Re: How to get from Inverness to Rua Reidh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Gairloch
Recent Conversations
More Gairloch Topics