We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trans Labrador Highway

Wisconsin
6 posts
Save Topic
Trans Labrador Highway

Wow!!! The first post on the Labrador City site.

Well if you are going to drive to Labrador city, I have put together a Pictorial for you to see on the Trans Labrador Highway. I am sure it will get you excited about your trip to Labrador.

The site is here:

www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php…

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trans Labrador Highway

I'm having trouble accessing your site,could you repost it with it highlighted?I typed into google and nothing and would like to see what you have to show.Thanks in advance.

Gorham, Maine
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Trans Labrador Highway

I was unable to open the site that you referenced but would really like to learn a great deal more about the Trans labrador Highway as well as any information about enjoyable/fun things to do in Labrador City. Any information that you could send to me would be greatly appreciated. Jack McCormack, Gorham, Maine (tundra1@maine.rr.com). Thanks

ontario
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Trans Labrador Highway

Thinking of driving to Labrador City and unable to access the site.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

( road conditions , driving time , facilities ( if any ) etc.

Thanks

4. Re: Trans Labrador Highway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Labrador City