We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NL Vacation Remaining Lodging Choices

Boston...
Level Contributor
87 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
NL Vacation Remaining Lodging Choices

Three adults and one 12 year old travelling through Newfoundland and Labrador in July. We have received lot's of good recommendations on Tripadvisor. However, we could use some help selecting lodging in Labrador City.

Our preference would be a suite/cabin with 2 bedrooms or, if not availabe, 2 double rooms. We are not too concerned with cost, $250 total would be ok, but want a place thats comfortable and clean.

Looked at Carol inn, Two Seasons Inn and PJ's by the Lake but couldn't find much information. Any recommendations and/or comparisons.

Thank you

Tom

3 replies to this topic
Aberdeen
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: NL Vacation Remaining Lodging Choices

Tom,

We are in the same boat, looking for a place for our family in June! Wish I could find out more about the Wabush Hotel. No reviews that I can find. I have a couple e-mail inquiries, but am not too hopeful. If I find out any more info I can pass it along to you!

Brian in South Dakota

Salina
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: NL Vacation Remaining Lodging Choices

In 2007, we stayed at PJ's by the Lake Bed and Breakfast. We enjoyed our stay. They were great hosts, and the breakfast was great. Lots of different types of food, and they made sandwiches for us to take on our drive back to Baie Comeau. They also had wireless internet that allowed me to catch up on the news. My wife and I will gladly recommend this lodging. Enjoy the drive.

Boston...
Level Contributor
87 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NL Vacation Remaining Lodging Choices

We tried PJ's but after a long time got a reply that they had sold the business on Feb 21st of this year. We have booked at the Wabush Hotel.

Reply to: NL Vacation Remaining Lodging Choices
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Labrador City