We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels on Easter Island

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
22 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
hotels on Easter Island

which is the best place to stay on Easter Island?

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,277 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels on Easter Island

On this forum the opinion is te'ora guesthouse. Unfortunately it does not seem even to have a telephone number.

chili
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels on Easter Island

Hi. My name is Antoine and I live in Easter Island and I can help you if you want because I know a lot of posibilities to enjoy Easter Island for the best price,I��m french and I know RAPA NUI since 1990 and my wife she��s RAPA NUI, ask for her when you arrive in Easter Island, her name is Lolita Tuki Pate, and answer this message to antoinerapanui@entelchile.net

You welcome for more details we can think about what do you prefer between the best places

Iorana

Antoine

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels on Easter Island

I just returned from Easter Island on April 29 and had a wondeful stay. We stayed at the Tauraa Hotel for 4 nights. Location is clost to town. Bill and Edith make you stay as comfortable as possible. The guided trips are excellent.

Understand like all hotels on Rapa Nui the Tauraa has no air conditioning and like most no TV either.

Write me at gottagocit@bellsouth.net if you have more questions. I'm putting together a trip report with tons of details but haven't finished it yet. We combined EI with the Galapagos Islands and I have a lot to write about.

Chris

Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels on Easter Island

Hi,

My husband and I really enjoyed the flexibility that renting a bungalow offered. It was less expensive than some hotels and we could come and go, and choose to eat when and what we felt daily. Also, the people who rented to us, picked us up at the airport and greeted us warmly. We felt extremely welcome, and they shared some Rapa Nui culture with us.

Some bungalow owners also do private tours, which makes things quite convenient. We used a taxi service for this mostly.

One thing is for sure, you will have a great time.

I would be glad to elaborate futher.

fozziegirl@excite.com

5. Re: hotels on Easter Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 00:19