We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Tour Rapa Nui tour guides?

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Tour Rapa Nui tour guides?

Has anyone booked a tour through this company? http://www.tour-rapanui.com/ if so, how was it? Thanks in advance!! I'm headed to the island in April!!!

Charlotte NC
Level Contributor
36 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Tour Rapa Nui tour guides?

You are going to love Easter Island! We stayed at the Hotel Taura'a and they have Taura'a Island Tours. You can read about all of the tours we took with them at journeysbyjill.com I have several posts with lots of pictures, tips for packing, restaurants, costs and videos so you can get a feel for the island.

Whoever you choose, I'm sure you will have a great time! Enjoy!

Chicago
Level Contributor
40 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Tour Rapa Nui tour guides?

Yes, our travel agent picked them for us and we were incredibly pleased. You can read about our trip and our comments about them here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294291-i1357-k602…

Basingstoke, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Tour Rapa Nui tour guides?

I don't know if you have left already but RapaNui tours are highly recommended, I stayed on the Island last August for 3 weeks and went on 6 tours, Cecilia is the best tour guide you could ask for, and so informative about everything to do with the island.

Good Holidays

Abi

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Tour Rapa Nui tour guides?

Thanks all! I'm headed there next week and I booked with them!

5. Re: Has anyone used Tour Rapa Nui tour guides?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 06:17