We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Classic Accomodations for a Birthday Girl

LPN
vancouver
7 posts
Save Topic
Classic Accomodations for a Birthday Girl

My flatmate is proceeding to EI for her birthday. She travels somewhere different each year to celebrate her birthday (the rule is to go to where she's never been before).

Can anyone suggest some classic accomodations for her to stay at where there are many other mature persons that she could celebrate with as she will only be there for 3 nights. I have read the many and sometimes conflicting reports on various hotels, it comes down to personal opinion.

I thought of the Hotel Hanga Roa, with 90 rooms, but it wasn't rated very well.....

She would like to be down town and the Tauraa Hotel had great reviews.... but it may also be too much of a family affair.

Let's just say... somewhere where she might be able to meet other mature people without the shrill of children's cries echoing off the deserted hallways. Yes, she will have earplugs... but that's not the point.... She's more Oahu than Maui.... nightlife, explorations, ATVing, sight seeing.... etc.... she treats herself once a year and I'm inquiring about possibilities..... that may include roomservice too!!..... lol

Valdosta Georgia USA
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Classic Accomodations for a Birthday Girl

Hope all works out. Please let us know when you get back. I am very interested in moving to EI. Please e-mail me back if you make this trip. Try to find me a family that I can rent a room from permanently & please give them my e-mail address. Please inquire if there are any jobs available and let me know how it would be to live there permanently. I am 51 and am very multi-skilled. Thank you and hope this will give another great meaning to your trip. Laurene in Georgia USA e-mail: LaRoCart@msn.com

2. Re: Classic Accomodations for a Birthday Girl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 08:16