We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it cold at night

Aberdeen, Scotland
4 posts
Save Topic
Is it cold at night

Will I need a light coat for the evenings or is it still hot? We leave this Friday, can't wait really excited now.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
725 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it cold at night

You won't need a coat but you may want to bring a light sweather if you tend to get chilly. Nights are quite comfortable; especially after a long day of sun! Normally, I'm still wearing my shorts and a t-shirt after the sun goes down.

MrZ
Margarita Island
Level Contributor
369 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it cold at night

wind chill factor is brutal here though

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
182 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it cold at night

We have been back a week, and at night we were all sat at the bar mopping up with tissues as it was so humid. This was up until about midnight. After that the heat was about bearable.

Mid Glamorgan
Level Contributor
252 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it cold at night

Hi Sazza 7,

As you live in Aberdeen you'll be used to the cold, so instead of taking a light coat I'd take a fan to cool you down when you're out in the evening, you'll certainly need it.

Have a great holiday, wish I was going back soon.

Regards,

Wendy

Aberdeen, Scotland
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it cold at night

perfect thank you all for your replies.

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it cold at night

If you plan on spending any time in the shopping centers or, perhaps, watch a movie at Sambil Center then I would strongly advise bringing a sweater. The A/C in some places can be brutal.

Outside - not so much. :-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is it cold at night

You wont need anything like that for the night, its very pleasant of a night and as someone has already posted, its a welcome break from the heat !!!.

Its a very hot country......

You will enjoy yourself, we did even though we where there and had the issues with the food. However from recent posts looks like the hotel has fixed things......

8. Re: Is it cold at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island