We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant reccomendations

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant reccomendations

Hi off to margarita again in september.Can anyone reccomend any good restaurants.Weve been to La mamas and El pacifico also Donna el vera at Manzinillo.All of these were good but would like to try somewhere else.Happy hols.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
725 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant reccomendations

El Pescador de la Marina, at night. You can eat under the stars on a large deck overlooking the marina. There is also the possibility of live music during dinner.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
725 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant reccomendations

Website for El Pescador de la Marina...

http://www.elpescadordelamarina.com/

pampatar
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant reccomendations

Im a fanatic to go out for dinner then i would tell you that if you are looking for a special place with a really excelent service and a fantastic food The lobster house is a good option in porlamar city,they dont have only lobster you can have a filet mignon or a good peper steak (the lobster margarita is a MUST), Pescador de la marina is also a nice place but more for the atmosphere and the view than for the food well i remembered once i tried mixed seafoods with bechamel cream and it was good but the other times plates were just ok,they are on a beautifull bay in front of the beach ... so its romantic .. in this same style is anotherone called Cocody wich is also good..if you like japanese food there is a small restaurant called U m i located in front of the hilton hotel i love it.. at pampatar city there is other of my favorites Casa Caranta they always have fresh vegetales and original flavors in their plates you should reserve previouly....... after this im getting hungry... This island has many restaurants to see and try!!

4. Re: restaurant reccomendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island