We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laguna mar disco location

montreal
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
laguna mar disco location

I would like to know where the disco is located on the laguna mar property.

thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
728 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: laguna mar disco location

The disco is located on the lower level of the North Tower.

montreal
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: laguna mar disco location

I sent the same question to CHOWY who was there earlier this month. The reply from CHOWY was that the disco was just over the bridge (on the way to the beach).Are there 2 discos?

London, United...
Level Contributor
439 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: laguna mar disco location

I visited in April of this year and the disco is just on the other side of the bridge ocean side. I am pretty certain that there is not another disco in the North Tower but I can't be 100% certain.

I was surprised how small the disco was - it looked more like a Kids club. But to be fair I did not try it out in the evening, so I am not sure what the atmosphere is like, it might be great.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
728 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: laguna mar disco location

When I was there it was located on the lower level of the North Tower but that was in 2003. It was down the stairs and to the left. Many guests were complaining about the noise coming from the disco and found it impossible to sleep while it was open. Obviously they've moved it to a location where it won't annoy the nearby guests! Having it out by the beach sounds great.

London, United...
Level Contributor
439 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: laguna mar disco location

When I said ocean side - it is a couple of minutes from the sand and sea, rather than being on the beach.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
728 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: laguna mar disco location

Using google earth I see a building just across the bridge near the edge of the lagoon. It would be on one's left when facing the ocean. Is this where the disco is located now?

London, United...
Level Contributor
439 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: laguna mar disco location

Yes Mig-admin that is right - it seems to be quite a new building.

Montreal
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: laguna mar disco location

The disco in the building after the bridge, close to the beach.

You can take the shuttle there and back.

9. Re: laguna mar disco location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island