We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone visiting from Toronto or Montreal?

Porlamar, Venezuela
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Topic
Anyone visiting from Toronto or Montreal?

I'm a Canadian living here on the island and would appreciate so much anyone willing to bring a few things over for me. nothing major, just some baby stuff (I'm pregnant and my friends/dad have stuff for me, it's way more expensive here) or some grocery or walmart items (bought by me of course). I'd be happy to make you dinner, show you around, offer any help I could in return!! Anyone in a position to help out please private message me. Thank you!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone visiting from Toronto or Montreal?

We are from the Toronto area and are travelling to Margarita Isle from December 14th to January 1st. What do you need us to bring? I would love if we could talk to help us organize our trip as well.

Thanks,

Kristina

Porlamar, Venezuela
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone visiting from Toronto or Montreal?

Hi Kristina,

Thanks so much for replying - I'll send you a private message

Margarita Island...
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone visiting from Toronto or Montreal?

Am still in shock as you pointed to your belly

Porlamar, Venezuela
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone visiting from Toronto or Montreal?

Linda, nobody is more shocked than me!

5. Re: Anyone visiting from Toronto or Montreal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island
Recent Conversations