We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a holiday to Margarita Island

Ipswich
2 posts
Save Topic
Booking a holiday to Margarita Island

Hi, i'm from England and trying to find a website that i can book a holiday package to Margarita but this is proving difficult. Does anyone know of a website that i can book holidays tthrough?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Margarita Island
Margarita Island
Coastal Islands, Venezuela
Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a holiday to Margarita Island

Hi Donna,

Welcome to TripAdvisor.

At this time there are no package deals to Margarita Island. You would have to book your flights & accommodations independently.

The easiest way is to get a flight to Caracas (CCS) & then take the 35 minute shuttle to Margarita Island (PMV).

There are large hotels like Hesperia Isla Margarita & Dunes as well as many smaller B&Bs (posadas) in the most popular beach areas of Margarita. You can see a list of some of them here:

http://www.islamargarita.com/islamargp3.htm

If you have any other questions just post them here.

Mentioned in this post
Margarita Island
Margarita Island
Coastal Islands, Venezuela
Caracas
Caracas
Capital Region, Venezuela
Hesperia Isla Margarita
Hesperia Isla Margarita
1,566 Reviews
Margarita Island, Venezuela
Ipswich
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a holiday to Margarita Island

Thank you very much for your reply and for the flight and accommodation information, i shall look into booking the holiday separately.

Thanks again

Toronto
Level Contributor
4,182 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a holiday to Margarita Island

There are packaged vacations to MI from Canada. So one possibility is to buy one of those and then fly to Toronto or Montreal. Probably doing it like that is rather expansive.

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
445 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a holiday to Margarita Island

it seems super cheap! 2 week all inclusive dunes resort looking like about $1200 all taxes and fees included. not bad for a 4 star I think. check redtag.ca or itravel2000.com they seem to have the best rates,better than buying airfare+hotel+food+drink all separate. even if you do go out and try other places. but they are changing everyday. we plan on going middle of jan....

Edited: 09 December 2012, 00:14
5. Re: Booking a holiday to Margarita Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island