We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobsters

Moscow, Russia
7 posts
Save Topic
Lobsters

Please tell me where you can eat fresh and relatively inexpensive lobster in Margarita? Where is the cheapest seafood restaurants?

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobsters

Do you really want to eat seafood in the "cheapest" restaurants?

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Almost all the beach restaurants in Playa El Agua will have lobster when it is in season. When that is I have no idea.

Kiosko El Agua & El Pacifico are two that usually have it.

Lobster is never "cheap" although may be lower priced than in Moscow.

Hampton, New...
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobsters

Had it last night at LaMamas in JaunGrego was about $15 USD and very good

Moscow, Russia
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobsters

Thanks for the answer, but about the lobsters I said "relatively inexpensive," be careful. As for cheap fish restaurants there really had to be added about the quality of seafood.

Moscow, Russia
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobsters

Tnaks for answer

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lobsters

We had an incredible lunch of lobster, Mahi-mahi, and picua at Playa la Pared on Macanao-the two lobsters where HUGE and just out of the water.

Lunch and drinks came to Bs 650 for four people!!

And the view is to die for!!!

Really laid back place and great owners. One of my favorite spots on the island.

6. Re: Lobsters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island