We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uk Tour Operators

Portsmouth, England
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Uk Tour Operators

Could any UK tourists please tell me which tour operator offers package holidays to Margarita.

Thank you

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uk Tour Operators

At this time there are no UK tour operators that you can use to get to Margarita Island.

Hopefully by Monday there may be an new tourism incentive in the country with a "down the road" reactivation of direct flights & charters. We in the tourist industry have our fingers crossed.

As it now stands you have to fly to either Caracas or Port of Spain, Trinidad & then on to Margarita.

Portsmouth, England
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uk Tour Operators

Fingers crossed then that uk tour operators are watching this space lol

Thanks PlayaElAgua

Juan Griego...
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Uk Tour Operators

It works out a lot cheaper if someone inside Venezuela buys your flight ticket inside the country and pays in local currency and you then pay them by bank transfer or Paypal. Similarly with booking resorts. get in touch with me if you want some help with this.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uk Tour Operators

This is true...we have saved a few thousand for four people to travel by going this route.

Hveragerdi...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Uk Tour Operators

daydreamingvacations are opening new travel agnecy they travel from iceland to margarita island all inclusive package with all the activites.. first trip in november i think and then they will travel alot 2014

Edited: 20 September 2013, 12:05
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uk Tour Operators

Hi. I am flying from toronto to caracas. Me and my girlfriend will be staying one night there. I am wondering what is the safest bus stop route to take to the safest hotel. I dont have a credit card so reservations are out of the question. The next day, what would be the safest route to get me to margarita island. My homework on my laptop will be my prized poccession. And hoping you would give me a destination requiring minimAl walking distance. Thank you for your time. Please get me back soon. My flight leaves october, 2nd 2013.

Yours truly,

China Mon

P.s. please give me routes that also has the least robberies or if u r going to be there or have family. Give me ur contact !! That would be great!

Cumaná
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Uk Tour Operators

With local tour operatours you can travel a lot of cheaper.

8. Re: Uk Tour Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island