We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet access

Which Porlamar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
gatineau
4 posts
Save Topic
internet access

Can we get internet acces in the hotel hysperia playa el agua?

if so how much does it cost?

How does it work?

Aylmer, Canada
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet access

There are several internet cafes on Playa el Agua. We went to Dona Maria restaurant and there are about 10 computers on high speed in their own air cond. room. It costs $1US for 30 mins. You just tell them you want to use the computer and when you are done you pay them. There is a little timer at the top of the screen so you know how long you've been online.

Big tip - the "@" sign isnt there! You use the ALT key and 64 to make the @ sign! That threw me at first and I had to ask where it was!

We were at the Flamenco hotel villas and their internet was $3 for 15 mins! NO WAY! I bet all hotels are pricier than going out on the street to an internet cafe. There is also one on the side road near the money exchange, it's in a little travel agency where the owner lady is very nice and speaks good English.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: internet access

The one Funky is referring to is Silver Island Beach Shop....the owner is Mala and she is Canadian. Next door to her shop is the internet cafe.

Aylmer, Canada
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: internet access

Do you mean the one on the side street? That lady said she was from Venezuela, she definitely wasnt Canadian. Either way she was really nice.

Get answers to your questions about Porlamar
Recent Conversations