We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posada advise on Grand Roque?

Fairfax, California
Level Contributor
478 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Posada advise on Grand Roque?

We are going to Grand Roques in Sept '09 and would like some advise as to which posada to stay in please. We would like to be on the beach and do not want really cheap nor do we want very expensive. We were looking at Posada El Canto de la Ballena or La Gaviota or Natura Viva. Any one been to any of these or are there other suggestions? We will be staying for 4 days and doing a little scuba diving as well.

Thanks for your help!

Susie

Maimi, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Posada advise on Grand Roque?

Any of these are nice. My recommendation is that wherever you stay, just make sure it has air conditioning - not so much because of the heat, but because of the mosquitoes! Los Roques is absolutely the most beautiful place you will ever go to - be ready for nothing fancy, lot's and lot's of sun and the most beautiful scenery you will ever see!

Have fun and if you have any questions, I am by no means an expert on the area but I am from Venezuela and can easily put you in contact with someone that knows much more than myself! (dvperez@comcast.net.

caracas
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Posada advise on Grand Roque?

Hello, the best way to visit Los Roques in renting a crewed sailboat. Exclusive service and really amazing trip. You can contact ttmjpca@cantv.net

3. Re: Posada advise on Grand Roque?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Los Roques National...