We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

urgent question-Bolivar airport

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
urgent question-Bolivar airport

I have a question concerning Caracas airport. I have 2 hours 40 miniutes from the moment I leave the plane on an international flight arriving in Caracas. My next flight is a domestic one to Porlamar. I need to go through passport control, get a visa, grab my luggage and go to another, domestic check-in. Do you think it is possible? I have a ticket on hold, so please, reply quick I will truly appreciate.

Magda

Poland
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: urgent question-Bolivar airport

In short YES. The visa you will fill out on the plain. I went through the Caracas int. twice, last time in June. It will all take 30 min (not more than 45). It is 400m walk to the domestic = 7min walk with bags. Turn to your left when you walk out and you will see it. It is almost the same building. Go for it.

VenezuelaOnline
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: urgent question-Bolivar airport

If its 2.40 min from moment you leave plane ,then its Ok

but if its 2.40 min after plane just landed then I would be concern

also what company you flying to Porlamar ?

BestRegards

Always happy to help when traveling to Venezuela

Edited: 23 December 2009, 22:48
3. Re: urgent question-Bolivar airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Caracas