We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choroni nightlife for a single girl

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Choroni nightlife for a single girl

Hi there..i'll be in the Miami, Puerto Rico, Cancun area in August and am thinking about going especially to Choroni as i heard the nightlife is good..i love Reggaeton. Does this sound like the place for a single female wanting to party during the night and laze on the beach during the day?

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
49 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Choroni nightlife for a single girl

There is almost no nightlife in Choroni and the only thing on weekends you notice are some SUV-s from Caracas with loud salsa coming from the car stereos. Some reggeaton could also be heard...

Maybe if you go the very-very high season you'll find something. It's a very laid back small town. Otherwise - it's very safe also for a young female solo traveller. Highly recommend.

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Choroni nightlife for a single girl

thanks for ur feedback, that is great to know : )

3. Re: Choroni nightlife for a single girl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:43