We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Cheap Flights

Eagle Mountain, Utah
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Need Cheap Flights

My husband's family is in Maracaibo and he hasn't seen them in 15 years. We would really like to travel down and visit family, taking my two children with me. My problem is finding flights less than $1200 pp. I would like to find something around $800 pp. Any suggestions?

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
474 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Cheap Flights

It depends where you are departing from? And also what month of the year.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Cheap Flights

You may want to look into having your family there purchase the tickets through a reliable travel service in Maracaibo. If they have bank accounts in a US bank then you could simply transfer the dollar amount into their account. It should save you roughly half.

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Cheap Flights

Where are you coming from and when do you want to travel.

4. Re: Need Cheap Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Maracaibo