We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Time

Sydney
Level Contributor
48 posts
257 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Time

How long will it take to mdrive from Agdz to Tafraoute? We have a small car. thanks eric.

Mentioned in this post
Agdz
Agdz
Souss-Massa-Draa Region, Morocco
Vallee d'Ait Mansour
Hiking Trails, Geologic Formations
i-Tours Morocco
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Painted Rocks
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Monterey, California
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Time

Judging by the time it takes by Grand Taxi - 11 1/2 hours. 4 1/2 hours from Agdz to Marrakech and 7 hours on to Tafaroute via Agadir and Tiznit. I'm asking a similar question - I gather the 7 hour route is via Tiznit and the Col du Kerdous pass but I'd like to know how much longer it takes to go by Ait Baha and the Tizi Mlil pass. Since your posting is old perhaps you've already been and have both our answers.

Mentioned in this post
Agdz
Agdz
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
Agadir
Agadir
Tiznit
Tiznit
Kerdous
Kerdous
Ait Baha
Ait Baha
Sydney
Level Contributor
48 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Time

Hello;

We have just come back. We went from Agdz, via taskenazt and talione to Tafraoute. The road is tarred all the way, the scenery spectacular and we did it in about 7 hours. We hired a car so we did not use a grand taxi. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Agdz
Agdz
3. Re: Travel Time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Tafraoute